- User Conduct You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Website. Prohibited behavior includes, but is not limited to:
- Harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person
- Transmitting obscene or offensive content
- Using the Website to violate any law, regulation, or any third party’s right
- Uploading or transmitting viruses or any other malicious code that may damage or disrupt the Website
Intellectual Property All content and materials on the Website, including but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, images, and software, are the property of the Company or its licensors and are protected by applicable copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use any of the content or materials on the Website without the prior written consent of the Company.
Disclaimer of Warranties The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. The Company does not warrant that the Website will be error-free, uninterrupted, or free from viruses or other harmful components.
Limitation of Liability In no event shall the Company be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use the Website.
Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and its affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Website or your violation of these Terms.
Termination The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.