A gaming mouse is designed to provide a better response rate, sensitivity, and key-binds on your favorite games. Such integrations make your gameplay easier than a regular PC mouse. However, when it comes to selecting a gaming mouse under 1000 rupees in India, we need to inspect carefully what the mouse brand is offering because we cannot throw away our hard earned money on buying a mouse that can’t even fulfill our basic requirements.
You also need to understand that gaming mouse under 1000 doesn’t often offer a higher lifespan. It is mostly due to the average build quality to cut the manufacturing cost.
Nonetheless, trust me, the mice listed on this list offer great durability along with the premium like features. I made this list possible after in-depth research and community feedback. I am sure, and you won’t get disappointed if you buy one of these gaming rigs.
Overview of Content
Redgear Series A A-20
Redgear Series A A-20 is well ergonomically designed mouse which literally has everything to offer at such an affordable price. Looking at its specs, you simply cannot complain about it. Here are some of the most important selling point of this product.
- DPI: You can control the DPI from 200 to 4800 means more controlled aiming. We know that there are only a few brands which offer high DPI range under 1000 rupee only and this mouse is one of them.
- Buttons: With this mouse, you get seven buttons including scroll key, left and right buttons, two top middle and two left side buttons. Out of the seven buttons, three are programmable according to your preference. You can also use them for binding a hotkey, macro and changing DPI on the go.
- Design: The design is a very gamer like and simple. The ergonomically shape helps you to grip better even in hot days. So a great finished product by Redgear in the design segment.
- Full control on sensitivity by changing DPI
- Fully customizable RGB with 16.8 million chroma led colour combination
- Greatly built-quality and one-year warranty
- Enough 1.8-meter long braided cable for long distance connections
Redragon Inquisitor Basic M608
A mouse with cutting edge design with 10G acceleration, Redragon Inquisitor Basic M608 is our second choice for gamers. Under a price tag of just 1000, this mouse has really promising specs. I would say that it is a great responsive and durable mouse which claims the life of 5 million clicks on its buttons. There are a lot of features of this mouse, here are some of the best.
The weight balancing of this mouse is excellent, and it’s not super light or super heavy, it’s just fit between it. It also accurately calculates and tracks the movement in different kinds with its high precision optical sensor.
Due to its precision, this mouse is an excellent choice for FPS (first person shooter) gaming including PUBG, Fortnite, Apex Legends, and CS:GO. Overall it is a great choice for playing competitive online games.
- Customised DPI settings from 1000/1600/2400/3200
- Changes colour when you change the DPI from its dedicated button
- A total of six buttons in which two are fully customizable
- Fast surface movement with Teflon bottom
- One year warranty
HP released this mouse in 2018 which is an entry-level gaming mouse. HP M220 has all the basic features available that you are looking in a mouse under 1000 price segment. The precision and accuracy of this mouse are very decent which made possible by an infrared optical sensor. The RGB on this mouse glows flashy from all the body cuts.
- Very reliable as it survives up to 20 million (2 crores) clicks
- Having a 1.8-meter cable with USB 3.0 cable connector (faster response)
- Comparatively different DPI setting options ranging 500, 1000, 1500, 2000, 2500
- Three extra buttons for your in-game keybinds
If you are looking for simplest, easy to use and lightweight gaming mouse, Logitech G90 is a great choice under 1000 rupee budget. This mouse has Delta Zero sensor technology which means it will precisely detect all the tacking movement. The input will be processed within milliseconds (response rate).
The drag and drop movement of this mouse is actually very fast since it is using polytetrafluoroethylene feet, means no frictional lag. Overall this mouse is streamlined for the fast-paced gaming experience.
- Fastest response per second rate at this price point
- The ambidextrous design is largely used and provide comfort for hours of gaming
- One-click DPI switch button (DPI range from 250 to 2500)
Dragonwar ELE-G9 Thor
Well, Dragonwar ELE-G9 Thor is the highest selling gaming mouse on Amazon under 1000 price. Customers are buying this product for a few reasons that you may also end up by purchasing this mouse. First of all, this mouse comes with a combo of Mouse Pad with a good decent size of (360mm X 250mm) and a CD for the driver’s installation.
The design of this mouse looks ergonomic gigantic which is great for medium to large hand gripping. The report rate of this mouse is under 3ms which is quick for a normal human eye. The durability of this mouse is average (1 to 3 years).
- Custom DPI from 800 to 3200
- The software allows you to create custom game profiles
- Great RGB colouring from its fish-like gills.
- Three additional customizable buttons
- One year warranty
Dragonwar Leviathan ELE-G1
If you are a laser sensor mouse fan, this is a perfect choice for you. Dragonwar ELE-G1 is a laser sensor gaming mouse which surprisingly comes under 1000. First of all, the design of this mouse is very splendid for the gamer’s eyes. As it has a laser sensor, it requires a flat mouse pad surface to workaround properly. The durability of this mouse is average, probably between one to three years.
- DPI ranges from 800 to 3200 for faster movement
- 1.8 M cable with braided fiber
- Two additional programmable buttons
- One year warranty
So these are the best gaming mice under 1000 rupees in India that are rocking the year 2020 which their great performance. I would love to hear your feedback on any of these mice. Alternatively, you can suggest any top-rated mouse of 2020 that we may have missed in our list.