If you are serious about your NEET preparation and want to score high marks then you have to fully dedicate yourself to achieve it. Besides this, a collection of good books work as a catalyst to make your learning easy and directional. So, I have gone through the list of all the NEET toppers from the year 2015 to 2019 and found the books they had been studying. No surprise that all of the toppers have recommended N.C.E.R.T book to get most of the knowledge. However, they have also suggested some books for reference.
Although NCERT books are a must-read, these books are for reference. However, these books are very important to read to boost your concept. Some of these books have a graphical illustration to represent a certain topic more easily. Also, before we proceed further, I’ve read an interesting article to crack the NEET exam, you should read it too.
So here is the list of best books for NEET 2020 which are recommended by toppers.
Overview of Content
3 Best Set of Books for NEET
If you are looking for a set of books to crack your exam. Here are the top-rated sets that are owned by toppers.
1. Allen Kota NEET Books Set
Allen Kota is a famous set of NEET books and Nalin Khandelwal was reading these books (as he mentioned in one of his interviews). He was Rank #1 topper in all India ranking. These books might look old but the content is a rich source of knowledge. Due to its high volume, you need to spend a good amount of time to gain all the knowledge.
2. Aakash NEET Study Package
- NEET 2018 topper Kalpana Kumari’s choice
- Deep knowledge with well-explained chapters
- All in one set of 24 volumes with PCM
One of the easiest books to understand for your NEET examination is provided by Aakash. It is a professional institute that has combined a set of excellence to crack NEET. The volume is even bigger than Allen Kota. Kalpana Kumari, NEET 2018 AIR #1, told in an interview that she only prepared using Aakash Study Package.
These set of booklets covers Physics, Zoology, Botany with the detailed descriptive part, practice set, explained the solution of problems and multiple choice question (MCQ). The price is a little bit higher but its totally worth it if you will crack your exam.
3. Objective NCERT at your Fingertips
These are the kind of books which every student should buy for complete preparation. This book is designed as per questions asked in NEET exams with chapter wise synopses, MCQs, Assertion and reasoning, and practice papers.
- Suggest by NEET 2017 topper Navdeep Singh (AIR #1)
- It will definitely boost your logical concepts
2 Best NEET Book for Biology
For a medical student, Botany or Biology book is very crucial to boost self-confidence. You never know, you might end up getting a place in AIIMS.
1. Complete NEET Guide Biology
- Recommended by Navdeep Singh (NEET 2017 topper)
- Well explained, chapter wise concise theory explanation
- Perfect choice for quick revision in Bio
2. Trueman’s Objective Biology for NEET
One of the most favorite reference books for NEET biology, Trueman’s is a must choice for the majority of toppers over the last few years. The topics are updated as per the latest exam pattern.
- Designed strictly to crack NEET exam (full pattern)
- Students have a higher success rate with this book
- Around 14000 MCQ with answers and hints
3 Best NEET Book for Physics
If you are looking to specifically prepare for Physics than you can pick any one of these two books.
1. Concept of Physics by H.C Verma
- Highly recommended by NEET 2016 topper Het Shah
- Fully covered and well-explained topics for Physics
- Best physics conceptual book for entrance study
2. Objective Physics by DC Pandey
- All concepts are covered as per NEET syllabus
- Excellent choice to understand difficult concepts easily
3. Physics MCQ by D. Mukherji
If you are aiming to get yourself in a higher spot, you need to prepare like an allrounder. That is why multiple-choice book helps you to remember quickly that will save your time during the exam. Physics MCQ by D. Mukherji is our recommended book for NEET MCQ for physics.
- Het Shah (NEET 2016 topper) number one recommended book
- A huge number of MCQ questions and practice set for deep learning
2 Best NEET Book for Chemistry
Chemistry is a fun subject and to make it easier, you need to understand all the fundaments of this subject. These two books are precisely crafted for NEET and trusted by many top-ranked students.
1. Modern ABC of Chemistry
- One of the best theory book for NEET in Chemistry
- Set of two books with rich sources of knowledge to crack NEET
- Highly recommended for beginners as it is no complex as other books
2. Physical Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
- The latest edition that designed as per NEET 2020 syllabus
- The best choice to have good command in inorganic chemistry
- Many toppers scored high marks after completing this book
So these books have high-quality material that can help you to get a seat in your favorite medical college. However, hard work and dedication is the real key. I am sure these books will help you achieve your dreams, Good luck.